Computer Paper/Continuous Forms is continuous paper form used for Dot-Matrix Printer. The paper is continuous so you don’t need to change paper every time you print. The tear line makes it easy to tear the paper down. This kind of Printer requires ribbon and usually uses 241mm or 381mm wide paper form.
Carbonless copy paper (CCP), non-carbon copy paper, or NCR paper is an alternative to carbon paper, used to make a copy of an original, handwritten (or mechanically typed) document without the use of any electronics. Carbonless Copy Paper, more commonly known in the printing industry as NCR Paper (No Carbon Required) was first produced by the NCR Corporation.
Quality Features of our Carbonless Paper Products
• Fast, spotless imaging with exceptional optical density and resistance to light
• Smear and smudge free (will not rub off onto hands or fabric)
• Superior paper smoothness and surface strength
• Uniform coat weight profile
• Outstanding dimensional stability, shape retention and curl control