ATM Thermal Receipt Paper
The receipt you got from ATM (Automatic Telling Machine) is made by thermal paper. It’s fine paper with chemical surface which will turn black when exposed to heat. There are lots of ATM brands like Diebold, Wincor Nixdorf, NCR, Olivetti, OKI. They all use thermal paper as their printing media.
Thermal paper rolls needs to be printed with different black sense marks on back or front side of paper to suit for the variable ATM brands. The machine will cut the paper when it detacts the position of black sense mark. So customer will get a piece of bank receipt. The following is some examples for black sense marks.
The popular ATM paper roll sizes are 80x100mm, 80x150mm, 80x180mm, 80x200m. Few ATM machine requires small size like 57x40mm, 57x50mm.
When you place order for ATM paper roll, you’d better provide a sample. Otherwise, please figure out all details about the paper(paper size, sense mark size and position, rolling direction, etc.
Please check this post discussing how to make ATM receipt paper rolls.
Popular size: 80x150mm, 80x200mm
- Paper Type: Premium Quality Thermal
- Application: Used for most Bank ATM (Automatic Teller Machine)
- Custom Printed: black sensemark and 1-5 color front/back side printing
- Width: 80mm
- Diameter: 150-200mm
- Inner Core: 25mm
- Paper GSM: 48GSM, 55GSM, 60GSM，65GSM, 70GSM
We provide high quality thermal paper rolls with features:
- No ribbon required.
- End-of-roll indicator lets you know when you’re running low.
- Tightly wound and precisely cut for smooth, jam-free feeding.
- Bright paper provides crisp, clear, black images.
- Available in a variety of widths to best suit your machine.
- Designed for use in point-of-sale (POS) thermal receipt printers and gas pumps